has anyone ever spotted a concealed weapon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

311SCV

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey yall, Saw a fella in Dairy Queen reach across the table and his shirt rode up, and came down behind his grip. He saw me looking and I just smiled and tapped my right hip. He touched his hip and got that "Oh He!!" look. Both got a quiet snicker out of it.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've made someone out at the Skiatook Kum & Go while I was on duty. I walked towards the rear of the store to use the bathroom and he was squatting down to pick something up and his gun and holster was openly showing. I looked at him, he looked at me, covered his shirt, stood up and went to pay for his goods. His shirt was also obviously too tight for him. I was going to tell him that he needed to conceal his **** a little better, but I didn't care.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I spot them occassionally, usually due to other "tells" like the ubiquitous cargo vest or oversized shirt (personally guilty of both). The strangest spotting was in the Student Union at OSU-Stillwater while standing in line behind two guys in cargo vests at the Registrar's office. Beyond the vests, the bulges were also obvious so I thought they were probably LEO but had no other evidence for that.

Personally, as long as it is concealed from ordinary observation, I really don't care if somebody marks me as carrying a firearm. I do take care to avoid unsightly bulges when standing normally but some activities (bending, reaching) can't be avoided in everyday life.

Rolando

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw a guy in tacobell with a 1911 stuffed in is front pocket with the grip hangin out. Rough lookin gangsta WT/druggie. This was in Las Vegas. Not sure about their open carry law. Dude did not look legal though.

oklaccer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Going in to Red Robin. As he walked past with wife/gf and little girl. Just the back of the slide and rear sight printed a little. If I had not been looking or known what to look for, would not have seen it. He gave himself away with a USSA Tshirt.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've "made" a few folks, but usually it's people I expect to be carrying. Folks I know from the gun stores, off duty cops, people wearing "Team Glock" t-shirts etc. When I was at USSA orientation, one fella had a 1911 in a SOB holster. His shirt got caught on the chair when he stood up. Again, not exactly a shocker.

Latest posts

Top Bottom