Has anyone tried Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting bullets?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found some at a gun store recently and figured I would give them a try. Did a little testing and stumbled across a very accurate load for my Ruger American Predator 308, using 46 gr Varget, Hornady brass, CCI primers and 2.80 col. The bullets are 165 gr. I'm hoping to find some coyotes or hogs to test them out on pretty soon, but curious if anyone here has any experience with them?

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found some at a gun store recently and figured I would give them a try. Did a little testing and stumbled across a very accurate load for my Ruger American Predator 308, using 46 gr Varget, Hornady brass, CCI primers and 2.80 col. The bullets are 165 gr. I'm hoping to find some coyotes or hogs to test them out on pretty soon, but curious if anyone here has any experience with them?
Ive use the Nosler .284 150 gr. B-Tip in 7 Rem Mag on deer with excellent results.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a Mauser target sight equipped heavy barrel in 30-06 that shot really well using the 165 gr over IMR 4064.
605 yd 8” gong at Whittington Center got heavily abused with that accurate load & gun combo
120 gr NBT factory loads in my 20” 6.5 Grendel AR put 3 deer in my freezer but the projectiles fragmented bad

Latest posts

Top Bottom