Has HoLeChit left the forum?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He is definitely one of the familiar handles on here. Hope all is well.

I have gone long periods of time myself away but I don't think anyone missed me LOL

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personal decisions obviously. As someone who has owned/ran a forum, I understand the request. It's a thankless "job" that seems to be underappreciated. I also think OK folks get numb to some of the benefits of living where they do. Of the states I've lived/been to, Ok seems to have the most gun shops, a good forum and the biggest gun show...yet seems most OK folk just ***** about all of them and don't realize how fortunate they are to have them.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m alive fellas, I appreciate the thought. Been caught up with full time school, plus another 20-30 hours a week minimum of self led study on the side. For a few weeks there I managed to pick up Covid for the second time, which was immediately followed by a case of the flu, and my pup getting real sick. Took us a week and a half to find that he had a blockage in his intestines and operate to remove it. He lost 20% of his body weight, in spite of me forcefeeding him. Rough time, with a two week recovery. I’m also working on getting him ready for his puppy test this April. Just been awful busy, and with school/study I’m on the computer a lot (10+ hours a day, 7 days a week), so spending time on the computer during my off time isn’t terribly appealing.

Most of you are at least a little further along in life than I am, but don’t change careers. It sucks. Exciting, but it’s not fun.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom