Has HoLeChit left the forum?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
When your hounded to become a supporting member, you give thought to dropping out. Apparently its not enough to be an active and contributing member. Like having a nagging ball and chain, your not in any hurry to get home. 😁
That is extremely annoying. I understand things aren’t free, but the begging for paying users is a new thing the past few years, and it’s not something I appreciate. Don’t get me started on the jacking up of advertising prices and the removal of a lifetime membership so that the website can generate more money. I’ll be around either way.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m alive fellas, I appreciate the thought. Been caught up with full time school, plus another 20-30 hours a week minimum of self led study on the side. For a few weeks there I managed to pick up Covid for the second time, which was immediately followed by a case of the flu, and my pup getting real sick. Took us a week and a half to find that he had a blockage in his intestines and operate to remove it. He lost 20% of his body weight, in spite of me forcefeeding him. Rough time, with a two week recovery. I’m also working on getting him ready for his puppy test this April. Just been awful busy, and with school/study I’m on the computer a lot (10+ hours a day, 7 days a week), so spending time on the computer during my off time isn’t terribly appealing.

Most of you are at least a little further along in life than I am, but don’t change careers. It sucks. Exciting, but it’s not fun.
I have had three different careers. I agree, it sucks. I really liked one but the pay was non existent..

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personal decisions obviously. As someone who has owned/ran a forum, I understand the request. It's a thankless "job" that seems to be underappreciated. I also think OK folks get numb to some of the benefits of living where they do. Of the states I've lived/been to, Ok seems to have the most gun shops, a good forum and the biggest gun show...yet seems most OK folk just ***** about all of them and don't realize how fortunate they are to have them.
This X about one million.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I’m alive fellas, I appreciate the thought. Been caught up with full time school, plus another 20-30 hours a week minimum of self led study on the side. For a few weeks there I managed to pick up Covid for the second time, which was immediately followed by a case of the flu, and my pup getting real sick. Took us a week and a half to find that he had a blockage in his intestines and operate to remove it. He lost 20% of his body weight, in spite of me forcefeeding him. Rough time, with a two week recovery. I’m also working on getting him ready for his puppy test this April. Just been awful busy, and with school/study I’m on the computer a lot (10+ hours a day, 7 days a week), so spending time on the computer during my off time isn’t terribly appealing.

Most of you are at least a little further along in life than I am, but don’t change careers. It sucks. Exciting, but it’s not fun.

I’m sure your wife is glad you’ve taken a break from spending money on stuff here. Lol

Glad to hear you’re still kicking though.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m sure your wife is glad you’ve taken a break from spending money on stuff here. Lol

Glad to hear you’re still kicking though.
haha well, I've been having to buy computer stuff to build a "cyber shooting range", so not much of a break. But computer stuff is cheaper than guns by a lot, so thats nice.

Buck98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is extremely annoying. I understand things aren’t free, but the begging for paying users is a new thing the past few years, and it’s not something I appreciate. Don’t get me started on the jacking up of advertising prices and the removal of a lifetime membership so that the website can generate more money. I’ll be around either way.
Don’t know you personally but you were one of the few who welcomed me when I joined the forum. Glad you’re doing okay. Hang in there things will get easier.

Latest posts

Top Bottom