Haunted House

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been watching "My Ghost Story" on the Bio channel. I think I'd rather run into the ghosts than these freaks who claim to see them. Really, if I were a ghost or demonic entity, I'd pick some more interesting a d attractive people to haunt.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
JB,

Have you noticed how on Ghost Hunters they mostly scare the you-know-what out of themselves at three AM in the dank basement of some condemned building? It never seems to occur to them that such environments make the imagination extremely active. I am pretty sure that I could scare the heck out of myself under the same conditions.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
This people all look like they are s few bricks shy of a load. Extremely narcissistic. Most of them are so damn ugly and strange, I expect the ghosts and demons feel like they are terrified themselves.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really, if I were a ghost or demonic entity, I'd pick some more interesting a d attractive people to haunt.

This people all look like they are s few bricks shy of a load. Extremely narcissistic. Most of them are so damn ugly and strange, I expect the ghosts and demons feel like they are terrified themselves.

Probably a civil rights violation just to make these incendiary and inflammatory statements.

Latest posts

Top Bottom