Have you ever tired to make hard boiled eggs, but...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
12 minutes in the instapot will produce the perfect boiled egg that will shed the shell with a swipe of the hand.
I love deviled eggs with fine diced jalapeño in the yolk.
Eggs over easy for breakfast
If you like deviled eggs or egg salad, try smoking your eggs. Put the raw eggs in the smoker at 200 degrees for 2 hrs. They come out very similar to boiled eggs. You won’t taste the smoke in the white as much but the yolk has a great smokey flavor, which is why they make great deviled eggs.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you like deviled eggs or egg salad, try smoking your eggs. Put the raw eggs in the smoker at 200 degrees for 2 hrs. They come out very similar to boiled eggs. You won’t taste the smoke in the white as much but the yolk has a great smokey flavor, which is why they make great deviled eggs.
Okay, I am doin this.
Awesome deviled eggs also have fine diced fresh Jalapeno and fine diced onion.
Its my new thing and I wont make them any other way

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
12 minutes in the instapot will produce the perfect boiled egg that will shed the shell with a swipe of the hand.
I love deviled eggs with fine diced jalapeño in the yolk.
Eggs over easy for breakfast
That sound fantastic, I gotta try that! I love deviled eggs, and jalapeños are like bacon, they make most things taste better!

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Crazy that the instapot isn't quicker than the traditional method for hard boiled eggs.
Of course if you figure in the time it takes to bring the water to a boil, 12 minutes in the Instapot would be pretty fast.
I really hate the wife’s Instapot, she uses it for everything! I no longer get to smell the coming meal, and let it take me back to my childhood at Grandma’s house. These aromas are way underrated IMO.
Before Instapot, I had the pleasure, reminiscing about a simpler time, as well as being in my favorite place at Grandma and Grandpa’s house…Instapot to me is just one more step, in a history of many steps, that are slowly pulling me kickin and screamin out of the finer parts of my life.
Ok, I’m down off my soapbox…LOL

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Of course if you figure in the time it takes to bring the water to a boil, 12 minutes in the Instapot would be pretty fast.
I really hate the wife’s Instapot, she uses it for everything! I no longer get to smell the coming meal, and let it take me back to my childhood at Grandma’s house. These aromas are way underrated IMO.
Before Instapot, I had the pleasure, reminiscing about a simpler time, as well as being in my favorite place at Grandma and Grandpa’s house…Instapot to me is just one more step, in a history of many steps, that are slowly pulling me kickin and screamin out of the finer parts of my life.

Like the all day prep of chicken and dumplings!!

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Try cooking some beef tongue, you'll hate the smell so use the instapot LOL

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like the all day prep of chicken and dumplings!!

Aaahh yes, Grandma’s Chicken and Dumplings. Yet a small piece of the many ‘Grandma’s house’ culinary masterpieces.

Attachments

• FE44D8AA-74D7-47CA-B764-3E2D0E709092.gif
    FE44D8AA-74D7-47CA-B764-3E2D0E709092.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 29

Latest posts

Top Bottom