HB2522: Open Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
problem is that most are running uncontested. need to find someone to run for those seats before we can vote them out.
That's why I said i was even prepared to vote DEM. If ANYONe is running against an incumbent from any party, we need to vote for the newcomer. That's one way to clean house.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just placed my call with my Senator urging him to vote yes on HB2522. I know I sounded like a scared cat being confronted by a vicious dog but at least I made the call.

MLR

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The politicians have done what they promised. They voted for the Bill. Now that they know they can campaign on that fact ant get your votes they can safely let the Bill die. It worked the last time for them doubt this time will be any different.

Michael

JRF01

Marksman
Reaction score
This whole mess is B.S. I've been talking to people and have found out the first steps to enter into this whole political world. It may be many years before you all hear my name but know this, when you hear Josh Fletcher on a ballot,read his name, or see him on television Feel 100 PERCENT CONFIDENT when you vote for me. My goal is and always will be to protect the 2ND Amendment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom