HBE Leatherworks...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm thinking about a new rig and www.hbeleatherworks.com came to mind.

Anybody every use this guy?

Here's some of his work that I thought was impressive. :naughty:

View attachment awww.imageseek.com_hbeleather_gallery_albums_belt_mag_PA060019.jpg

awww.imageseek.com_hbeleather_gallery_albums_belt_mag_Xmas_055.jpg

awww.imageseek.com_hbeleather_gallery_albums_customer_IMG_8322c.jpg

awww.imageseek.com_hbeleather_gallery_albums_customer_HBELeather.jpg

awww.imageseek.com_hbeleather_gallery_albums_belt_Picture_012.jpg

awww.imageseek.com_hbeleather_gallery_albums_belt_Picture_013.jpg

T.R.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered a holster from Erick a year or so ago and I'm extremely happy with it. IIRC the delivery time back then was about six weeks. Very high quality product and reasonable pricing.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i used to buy alot of stuff from eric, then he started having problems,divorce #1 he fell a part and couldn't manage to answer an email let alone make a holster. things got better for a short time then shop flooded, dad died. had to move, divorce #2, computer fied any number of excuse's why he couldn't deliver . so i haven't tried to deal with him in a couple years.
there used to be a long thread on thehighroad.org of unhappy customrs and eric's excuse's

sdalover

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have bought four different products from this guy. A pocket holster for a pm9, and j frame pocket holster, a couple of different magazine pocket holsters. I've been extremely happy and impressed with the quality of the products. They were all for the pocket and had his "batwing design" that keeps it in the same position in the pocket. The products were all made over the last two years. None of the products were made in any fast manner. I called him and placed the order. 4 weeks to 4 months later i would get a call from him and he'd send me an email with and invoice to be paid with paypal. About a week later the products would arrive. I currently have a IWB j frame holster on order. It has been about 5 weeks since placing order and i have heard from him but it was for the option to buy a different already made but not paid for holster. I declined and will wait for him to call back when he's ready to make my orig order. He said about 3 weeks ago that he'd call me to make it in about 2 weeks. I must say that last few contacts seemed a bit unusual in a negative way that makes me unsure he's on the ball with running the business end of his biz.

I recently got a smith and wesson 327 nightguard in an n frame with 8 shots and i'm lovin it. It will become my number 1 companion and i wish i could give hbe leather the job of building the holster but im not feeling confident with him and want to try others. I have moved on and went with lobo leather, and simply rugged. Good communication from both of them and i should see the holsters in a couple weeks.

So here's the short on the long post.....I have had good experiences with hbe leather. His products are excellent. I haven't been wronged by him in any way. However i'm feeling like the future is not like the past for his customer service end and timely manners. There are lots of great craftsman out there and i just want to try some others.

hope that helps in some way.

eodsupplyguy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I bought a holster from Eric about four years ago. It was top quaility it was one he already had complete so I did get it very fast. I love the holster I got from him then, but I have had any dealing with him since then. If he still make holsters it is worth the wait.

Latest posts

Top Bottom