Headed to the Gulf soon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_2002.PNG
Lived in "G" - Town for 3 years....Then up to Houston . The pictures of the houses on page one......Pirates Beach??
Further West. Sea Isle

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is it pretty much rebuilt since the hurricane took it out? We were down there about 10-12 years ago and it was pretty trashy in a lot of areas according to the wife.
Buddy and I were out in the gulf fishing, and met the wifes for lunch along the harbor after they were shopping.
I never got off the boat and didn't see what she was talking about.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is it pretty much rebuilt since the hurricane took it out? We were down there about 10-12 years ago and it was pretty trashy in a lot of areas according to the wife.
Buddy and I were out in the gulf fishing, and met the wifes for lunch along the harbor after they were shopping.
I never got off the boat and didn't see what she was talking about.
That was probably hurricane Ike? The area where we go didn't get torn up terribly. It did relocate some boats and tear of some garages/downstairs rooms. All walls on the ground level down there must be built to "break away" in floods. My grandfathers gigging boat did get pinned under the house and when the water went down it settled right back where it was parked on the trailer. That boat now lives in my garage here in Oklahoma and I've shown it freshwater fishing several times. Most of the folks in that particular community keep there place very nice and cleanup quickly after storms.

Latest posts

Top Bottom