Heartland Match Sept 19th!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had fun. Maybe a trip the optometrist is in order.... Getting so I have to pick the sights or the target these days.

Thanks for providing a fun productive place for us to air out our everyday carry guns!

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had fun. Maybe a trip the optometrist is in order.... Getting so I have to pick the sights or the target these days.

Thanks for providing a fun productive place for us to air out our everyday carry guns!

Jef,

I still got your email address wrong. If you want the excel spreadsheet results PM me your email address.

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm glad everyone had fun at the match. Everyone seemed to like the falling poppers and the shooting challenges presented.

What you need to do is send emails to Heartland and tell THEM how much fun you had, etc, etc.

Also, a big thanks to Mack for creating those falling poppers!!! :thumbup3:

And thanks to Jesse for totaling up the scores on site.

Next month, we're going to do a focus on SNUBBIES.

The past two months we gave special recognition to shooters using concealment for the entire match by giving those guys first crack at the $50 certificate drawing.

October, we'll do the same thing for those shooting SNUBBIES. :clap3:

It is not required that you shoot a snubby, just like it was not required that you shoot the entire match from concealment. It's just an added incentive to get some participation in that division. I do expect Mike Cox to take time off his motor-sickle to come shoot this one......

We'll use "DRT" scoring for snubbies, so the shooting challenges will NOT be watered down for the hicap guys.

Speaking of the shooting challenges, if anyone has any ideas, please let me know. If you're not comfortable putting on an entire stage, but have an idea, we can probably work it into a stage.......but only if you let me know your idea!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom