Heff will not be down for breakfast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: THIS TOON WAS POSTED STRICTLY FOR IT'S HUMOR VALUE AND NOT TO MAKE A PC STATEMENT. :wink2: :rollingla:rotflmao:

2017-09-29-a3144e38_large.jpg

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My sister purchased my first Playboy for me when I was in 2nd or 3rd grade. Either she was an accident or I was....she's 10years older than me and when we went to the grocery store together everyone thought she was older .....24 or 25 and that I was her son. Anyways ....I remember on the front cover a lady on a ten speed bicycle . I'm on my phone.....I'll post the cover laterr

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My sister purchased my first Playboy for me when I was in 2nd or 3rd grade. Either she was an accident or I was....she's 10years older than me and when we went to the grocery store together everyone thought she was older .....24 or 25 and that I was her son. Anyways ....I remember on the front cover a lady on a ten speed bicycle . I'm on my phone.....I'll post the cover laterr

You were like 8 or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You still have it to take a pic? My mom always threw the ones she found away, and grounded me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom