Terry Funk wont be down for breakfast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He and Mick Foley made American hardcore wrestling. Some of their matches in Japan are so brutal they are hard to watch. They beat the hell out of each other as only real friends can do. He was a legend.

Sadly Bray Wyatt also died this week from a sudden heart attack. He was only 36.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Being from Amarillo I met him several times, had breakfast with him and Dory Jr. once too, they were good people in real life, hate seeing him look like this ☹️

Attachments

• IMG_8613.jpeg
    IMG_8613.jpeg
    132.5 KB · Views: 0

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Being from Amarillo I met him several times, had breakfast with him and Dory Jr. once too, they were good people in real life, hate seeing him look like this ☹️
I met Foley once many years ago. Also a bunch of wrestlers use to come in the Loves I worked at on their way back from shows in Tulsa. Only name I really remember is Dr Death Steve Williams. Mainly because he asked if I would make him a sandwich while resting one of his tree trunk arms over my shoulders. That man was quiet but very intense and had shoulders you could drive a dirt bike across.

Skandor Akbar was usually with them but never came in the store. One of his wrestlers did but I can not remember his name. Big heavy guy. Was also a tag team and others.

Latest posts

Top Bottom