Hell Beast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This has to be one of the best YouTube channels (John Conner) for Russian dash cam videos. All of his recent ones have CC for English translation enabled, unlike all the others I've seen. It won't paste into here from the time location I want so you need to advance to time 9:08. It's a funny conversation between a couple in their car. Make sure you have CC enabled.

It's hard to believe but the owner of the channel confirmed to me that yes, there is a $1000 fine for hitting a moose and an $8000 fine for hitting a bear.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Other than my wife, Russians are the worst drivers in the world.....wait....Jamaicans are a close third.
So the worst drivers in the world are: 1. My wife. 2. The Russians. 3. Jamaicans.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Other than my wife, Russians are the worst drivers in the world.....wait....Jamaicans are a close third.
So the worst drivers in the world are: 1. My wife. 2. The Russians. 3. Jamaicans.

UMMM Steel you ever drive in Oklahoma!!! Me thinks you missed a group LOL

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
UMMM Steel you ever drive in Oklahoma!!! Me thinks you missed a group LOL
I drive 100 miles (round trip) almost every day to my office. I do it on one of the most traveled Hwy's in Oklahoma, 69.
Wrecks are common. Heavy traffic (lots of semi's) where you may hit a pothole a foot deep going 80 at any moment.
I've seen trucks go through the center medium and cross right in front of me going the opposite way. This was barely a concern compared to being in the driveway when my wife comes home from work.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Two consistent mistakes I see over and over again on these is turning left and passing.

Many people in other countries in these videos have no concept of yielding when turning left, or if you're going to turn left through traffic, use that long skinny pedal on the right and do it quick! Many of them just lolly-gag across oncoming traffic when turning left; either onto or of the road.

People passing lines of semis in poor visibility into blind spots are just suicidal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom