Hell has frozen over

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've stated that before and I agree. They also need to quit legislating the female body. In case they forget, women do have the right to vote these days.
Wouldn't hurt if they would take a few classes in anatomy and biology at the local community college. Rape sperm? Really?

While they're at it... Geology wouldn't hurt. Really glad Rubio finally clarified his understanding of the age of earth.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wouldn't hurt if they would take a few classes in anatomy and biology at the local community college. Rape sperm? Really?

While they're at it... Geology wouldn't hurt. Really glad Rubio finally clarified his understanding of the age of earth.

Have these people with dozens on their staff ever fact checked anything? So sad.
But! its no different than that democratic US senator from whatever state (I can't remember) saying that Guam might get too much development on it, and capsize into the ocean.
He said something equally intelligent last week, but I'd been drinking and can't remember the entire text, so I'm sure one of you will remember it for me.

ExSniper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome. I can't agree with any party all of the time so I too choose the one that seems the least intrusive/restrictive and will work towards agreement on other issues.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys who think you can be socially liberal while at the same time being fiscally conservative would have gotten along great with Marie Antoinette - and we all know how she ended up - or maybe not. Those who don't see the paradox in trying to be both at the same time have hearts bigger than their brains.

I think we may have different definitions of "socially liberal," because I see no conflict between the two. I don't think social liberalism means supporting redistribution of wealth... that is a more fiscal/economic issue to me. What I mean by social liberalism, and what I understand to be the commonly accepted meaning, is being opposed to legislating on matters of sexuality, marriage, religion, and things people choose to do with their own minds and bodies.

It fits perfectly with fiscal conservatism because it involves the government NOT doing things, which means a smaller budget and lower taxes are possible.

Latest posts

Top Bottom