Hello, Annie???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bwahahahaha! I didn't think you guys would notice! Lol Sorry, yep, rumors of me being slightly employed for the time being are true -- that, an abscessed wisdom tooth (dammit), and enjoying the "spring like" weather when it rolls in has had me tied up. This is just a flyby post to say "heya" before I go run some errands before Grumpy gets home. I know I need to catch up with a few of you yahoos. I'll try to sit down this weekend and do that. Headache med seems to be working -- a bit more tweaking and I think we might get them under control again. I'm more optimistic than cautious now. Seems these pain guys really do know their stuff. Thanks, drury, for recommending them to me.

I'm kinda flattered some of ya think I'm a smooth criminal! Lol
Good to hear from you

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Annie, if that is really you-post a photo or it isn't you! We thought you croaked and Grumpy had you cremated. so picture or it didn't happen!

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I figured she was preparing the garden or greenhouse to grow some lettuce lol
I'm guessin' Grumpy should be the one worried... :D

Well, with all that work in the garden, he probably should be worried that lettuce isn't the only thing that may get "planted".

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you know you have so many adoring fans? (It is good to hear that you seem to be getting better)

Not a damned clue. If you listened to some folks since the "great parting" I'm the worst thing since cancer. Course, I kinda believe that if you don't have some enemies you aren't doing "it" right, though Grumpy reminds me regularly that the word "some" is important to keep in mind. "Baby, the saying isn't "have enemies" it's "have 'SOME' emenies". Seriously ... (as he rolls his eyes at me). I'm kinda fond of a scorched earth policy, myself. Lol Go big or go home, huh?? :hey3:

I'll try to check in a bit more regular. Y'all know I tend to go radio silent every once in a while ... Grumpy won't run me off -- I'm a decent maid -- and I won't run him off -- who wants to HAVE to go to work?? Lol So no worries. Plus, it would be like the War of the Roses over who got custody of the dogs ... and who HAD to take the cats!

Last edited:

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a damned clue. If you listened to some folks since the "great parting" I'm the worst thing since cancer. Course, I kinda believe that if you don't have some enemies you aren't doing "it" right, though Grumpy reminds me regularly that the word "some" is important to keep in mind. "Baby, the saying isn't "have enemies" it's "have 'SOME' emenies". Seriously ... (as he rolls his eyes at me). I'm kinda fond of a scorched earth policy, myself. Lol Go big or go home, huh?? :hey3:

Good, bad or otherwise leave'em talking about ya.. right on.. I need a 6 pack of quail to eat so we know whether to raise them or not..

Latest posts

Top Bottom