Hello, Annie???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was in poor condition for some time. Very Medicated for the pain, which means I was goofy as the ride in disney land.
I do hope you're doing better these days, my friend. Annie, it's good to see you back among the heathen. Pearl is exhausted after chemo, but on the mend, I think. Wishing the best for both you mugs!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do hope you're doing better these days, my friend. Annie, it's good to see you back among the heathen. Pearl is exhausted after chemo, but on the mend, I think. Wishing the best for both you mugs!

Didn't know of Pearl's issues. So now it is prayers for Annie, Pearl, and Steelfingers...

...plus a few others we know of.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know but I've missed visiting with you guys. It seems like this particular pain management doctor actually does have some idea what he's doing. I'm back to 60/40 good days to bad and improving. Hopefully this next month or two we can get my meds tweaked to where I'm back to 90/10. That was GREAT while it lasted -- I'd be tinkled pink to get back to that again.

It's all good. We can get together when the weather is decent and you are having a good day. You know we are down in OKC at least once a week on Tuesdays unless it's a holiday and the doctors office is closed and then it's usually the day after, LOL. So whenever you are feeling good send me a text the night before and one the next morning to confirm and we will work something out.

And I am sure she will love it no matter what.

Latest posts

Top Bottom