Hello from Outdoor America.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OutdoorAmericaStore

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I used to buy all my guns at outdoor America. The prices seem to have gone up and staff doesn't seem as friendly as it used too. The last time I was in the shelves were bare and only thing on the shelves were knifes that I care nothing about. Your about to say well guns sales were up thats why we didn't have anything but other gun stores had stuff in stock. I since then have taken all my business to Sooner State pawn or order offline from gun genie for things they don't stock regularly.

Not a ton we can do about inventory that we aren't already working on. As far as customer service, it's a work in progress too. Stop by and say hi sometime. Ask for Gabe (me) or Clay (Hoov). I purchased a pistol for myself from SSP recently and had a pleasant experience.

Welcome! Your going to have to roll with the punches if you plan on sticking around here. Tough crowd sometimes. lol
Do you guys carry winchester silvertip hollow points? Been looking for some in .40 and your store isn't too far of a drive.....

Quite of a few of us have accounts and are regulars or at least lurkers. Plan on staying for a while. We do not have that ammo in .40S&W.

I've bought a gun or three from Outdoor America over the years and can remember eagerly anticipating the trip to Fred Baker's Firearms when it was located near 50th and N. May. I can remember both places being so crowded you had to wait for people in front of you to move so you could see the contents of the counters and shelves. Next time I'm in the City on a day other than a Sunday, I'll try to stop in and check y'all out.

My earliest memory is walking around when it was up the road on the opposite side of the street, at 23rd and MacArthur, when I was 3 or 4. Working to get the store packed in like that again. Hope you can make it in.

Let's just say you have been the topic of many conversations around here. Welcome!

:shocked: Phew, I thought you were talking about something serious. Hoping to... ah.. un-tarnish the reputation.

Hi! :Heya:

Welcome to the site y'all.

Thanks. Looking forward to contributing.

Welcome to Oklahoma Shooter's Association.

Thank you Mark. Saw that you are expanding your operations. Congrats.

hello outdoor america

How's it going?

:woot: Glad to see you guys here! Welcome ...

Thank you Patti. You going to bring GC by soon or is he still banned?

~Gabe@OAS

OutdoorAmericaStore

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Welcome. I've bought 2 weapons from you at good prices, glad to see your presence.

Good deal! Hope you are enjoying them.

Haha! He's been in a couple times without me! :D It's all good ... He gets in less trouble there with you guys than he would at Night Trips! :wink2:

It's not as much fun for us if he isn't making his case on why he should buy now instead of waiting (AKA:asking for permission).

Latest posts

Top Bottom