Hello, Just moved here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KrisisOD

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! I hope you have a good time here...which will be greatly facilitated by a thick skin. Its a lot like the big Italian (or Eye-talian as half the folks here say) family I grew up in - lots of bickering, lots of loud voices and lecturing, lots of wandering from topic to topic, but overall a pretty good bunch of folks with much experience and some good advice to be shared. Enjoy.

Was married to a Marine for 6 years, and lived near base after he passed away for over 3. I think I can deal with a little rowdy behavior. ;)

KrisisOD

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is that really a pic of you? So thats what it takes to get two pages of welcomes? Well, welcome.
It is, but I'm pretty sure I didn't have the picture for all of the welcomes. Thanks for the sexist comment though, it didn't make me weary of the group in any way.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is, but I'm pretty sure I didn't have the picture for all of the welcomes. Thanks for the sexist comment though, it didn't make me weary of the group in any way.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
Please join in. We're doing our best to make this a place where everyone is welcome, especially women. We have a long way to go, but we're working on it!

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If my comment about how many more welcomes a pretty girl gets truly offended you Ill go ahead and apologize right now. I thought your comment about being able to handle a little rowdy behavior included jokes such as that. Ill try and just keep my distance.

Latest posts

Top Bottom