Help me identify this snake. (Bloody pic)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These are two you should take care to never kill - speckled and prairie king snakes. They are very aggressive towards other snakes, and kill venomous snakes whenever the opportunity arises. They are not as affected by the venom from North America’s venomous snakes as other animals, which is why they’re so successful at curbing the population. I have actually considered buying a bunch to let loose on my property. They’re docile and stay out of the way of humans, it seems like a win-win.
1699466710676.gif

1699466747560.jpeg
1699466710676.gif
1699466747560.jpeg

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't kill any snakes but venomous ones. I do kill water snakes that decide to come up from our little lake/pond and hang out around my house trying to get my toads.
Water snakes are annoying, we’ve got a bunch of them. They’re better than a cotton mouth but I prefer my water snake free. Call me old fashioned I guess.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have killed a couple.they get in the chicken coop and catch me off guard, they probably gonna die.

Venomous get no mercy.

Crazy cat lady neighbor mice or snakes are not usually problem. These cold fronts will have them moving.

Latest posts

Top Bottom