Help on AR manufacturer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

}BuLL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
.... I just built a .300 SBR, though I haven't run anything through it yet, but I'm excited at the prospect.
I just started the same project. What barrel length did you go with, 8.5" or 10.5"? Will be my first build, and am a little concerned about getting the upper put together safely.

callmecamo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the big problems with 7.62x39 AR's is the tendency for the bolt to break. With that round, there is no way around it in an AR. Also, the magazines are hard to find, expensive and not as reliable as 5.56 mags. If you really want the cartridge, go with an AK or SKS. If you want to build an AR in something other than 5.56, go .300 Blackout for reliability.

Just my thoughts, and they're worth about what you paid for them. It's your $$$.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, just following online videos or build threads, it's pretty hard to mess it up as long as you take your time.

I needa buy some more parts and finish a couple more rifles next week. I really should save the money for Christmas, but damn, I miss working on guns.

Shodown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To the OP's original question: my brother has a Radical Firearms AR pistol (.223/5.56) that he bought from Primary Arms and his runs great.

POPIG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I talked to PA rep. today he said they are sold on the rifles and pistols from this company I have bought many products from them just picked up couple of bcg scopes and mounts from them this week I have yet to get any product from them with any problems or even weak 10.5 pistol with sig brace quad rail $499.
I couldn't get parts that cheep think I will buy it and still build ar from parts from new OK Company here at Pryor and see how they are I have been looking at there stuff this week company is Mid America Armaments it is owned by Robert Carlise from ATA range and training good people did not know they had started up shop. Thanks for all the help think i will try build in 300 blackout check out thier site

POPIG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got the radical firearms 7.62x39 pistol works great. Put barrel and hand guard kit from Mid America Armaments makes easy to remove and store fits in daypack.

Latest posts

Top Bottom