Built my first kitchen table ghost gun. You can do it, too

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here’s what I was going to post. Too many passive aggressive people acting like everything was a joke….sad really as I was interested. My BAD.

We’ll post tips you learned, the YouTube videos that help. I’m not a gunsmith like you. What checks did you go through timing the pistol?

Heres the one that made me sad. The man was needing a little help, I see @SPDguns stepped in. For a retired gunsmith he seems to really be a asset to the site.

https://www.okshooters.com/threads/smith-and-wesson-64-5.370782/#post-4183797

FFS, dude... It was a joke and it's a toy gun. Get back on your meds.

Im with ttown. Screw that guy and his lack of tutorial. POS gun anyway. Looks like it only shoots rubber bands anyway

I see he didn't get that this was sarcastic as well. Now you have a new friend.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@HiredHand make sure you check the timing and cylinder gap on that thing. You sure as hell don't want that gun shaving rubber off one of the rubber bands. Also...be careful of squibs. Squib rubbers are nothing to poke fun at. Or not fun to poke with. Something like that.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay dude give it a rest…. This was posted in fire arms chat not stupid stuff . I don’t sit on this site 24 x 7 like some of you.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why can't we all be frens?

You may be in for a whirlwind bromance.

Okay dude give it a rest…. This was posted in fire arms chat not stupid. I don’t sit on this site 24 x 7 like some of you.

Yeah...cuz the picture of a wooden gun and the warning on the box about it not being suitable for children under 3 years old wasn't enough clues. Got it.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread

groin hit GIF by Team Coco

Latest posts

Top Bottom