Help on my next purchase!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is a what the guy said about the sights "upgraded warren rears and dawson front (mike at accurate irons installed, professional install)"

They are good sites, mike at accurate iron does amazing work, he is a member here on OSA his member name is OlYeller, if you do buy new and get your own sights, he is the man for the job, he also does other work on guns

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
redneck what is your verdict on this deal? should I buy new, take the deal or try and haggle with him a little bit?

Its really what ever you want, if the used one is n perfect shape, I would go with it, but thats just me, I personally don't care for thoes sights, I prefer Trijicon, but its your money so go with what you want, also another benefit of buying used is that the gov. wont know you have it. but I'd try to see if he'll take less.

kawboybob

Marksman
Reaction score
that gun basically has one days worth of shooting on it. If you think that has hurt it you don't need this as a hobby. I have a .45 that has thousands of rounds through it. And it shoots perfect and locks up tight. But I would explain to dude that add ons only have 60% of their value. So realistically that is a $350 gun. Your experience may vary.

Latest posts

Top Bottom