Help pick silencer platform

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digitalshooter

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I forgot about the B21's. I think Maj. Bryon has one. A little expensive though. I'd have to buy the pistol and then send it to Tornado Tech or somewhere for threading and have to wait who know how many weeks for that. My bro-in-law had his gemtech can on one of those CZ rifles and it was pretty sweet. This is probably what I'll get if I can't figure something else out that's a little different.

Hi-desertdog.com makes threaded replacement barrels for the 21A, so there would be no waiting. The 21 with a mite would be a super package.

blackknight22

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Ruger 77/22 that I prefer over most others that I have. I am also building a 10/22 with the Tactical Solutions non-fluted threaded barrel, Hogue stock etc. Of the guns I have the choice to use, I really like the bolt action the best.

I have the option of a pocket rifle with a 5.5" barrel, Butler Creek folding stock that is a auto gun. It is neat for about 4-5 mags, but this gun has a very high rate of fire and becomes boring pretty quick.:grumble:

RobC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Beretta 21A and a Beretta 87B, both threaded at Torndado Tech. They are fantastic guns. I'll try to remember to post pictures later.

ETA: I remembered that I had a pic of the 87B on photobucket. It's wearing a Warlock in this picture, but it's quieter with my Spectre. For some reason my 21A is quieter with the Warlock.

Also, not sure why the picture was staged with the passport. As I recall there was some funny reason at the time.

[Broken External Image]

Rob

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the pic Rob. I really don't want to spend $150 for a freaking thread job but I may just have to. I really want a GSG but I'd have to shoot A LOT of .22 to justify the gun and then the $200 for a stamp and then $200 for barrel chop, threading and engraving.

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You could do a CZ 452 American if you want a bolt gun, but my vote would be a 10/22 pocket rifle. 5.5" barrel, folding stock and a small optic like the Bushnell or Primary Arms, Micro knockoff. Perhaps even a lightweight 1-4X variable.

I got to shoot a suppressed pocket rifle with a Norell trigger pack at the OSA NFA shoot Saturday. If I were to get another full auto, that would be it for sure. I may even SBR a 10/22 and do a pocket rifle. They're very handy little rigs.
aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v231_GLG20_DSC00284.jpg

Like this! Too bad I work for wages. May still do a SBR version.

[Broken External Image]

But this is fun and very accurate. CZ452 16inch

Latest posts

Top Bottom