Help with DVD headrest system

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oufan24

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Power Acoustics DVD headrest system installed in our Tahoe. One of the players won't come on. When it does comes on, it goes off in a few seconds. I took it back to where it was installed to have them check for loose connections, but they couldn't find anything. They said I would have to send it in to power acoustics to get it looked at. I contacted PA & they said it would cost $100 for them to fix it. I was like, no thank you! Any of y'all have any experience with these or might know who I could take it to locally for repair? I'm sure it has to be something simple. I'm willing to try & fix it myself if I had a little guidance. Thanks for any advice!

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is the problem with us as Americans buying the cheapest stuff we can find... when it breaks, it's not worth it to fix it anymore, just throw it away and buy another. Not pointing fingers, just making observation on electronics in general.

Latest posts

Top Bottom