Herbal Life supliments

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
anyone know anything about these supliments, I'm considering becoming a sales rep of herbal life any feed back would be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance

O

OkieGentleman

Take a look at what is said about possible side effects/ interactions with prescription drugs on the internet.
The way I check my spelling is bring up my word processor and minimize it. If I am unsure of a word I copy my thread to the word processor and hit spell check.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Half the folks around here are trying to sell it, market is getting saturated with sellers. I know people who swear by it, try to get me to buy it. I tell them give me a free months supply let me try it, no takers so far.
I see them lose weight, but as soon as they stop the tea/shake combo meal twice a day, they put the weight back on.

In my honest opinion, its a glorifed prymid scheme, once a few of the people under you stop selling, you no longer make money. Which is the main reason everyone I know gets into it, they want a easy way to make money. I am always getting invited to a meeting to listen to the newest high money earner talk about how tough things were before he started selling herbalife. I always decline, IMO any product that focuses that much on the money part, is a scam.

Good luck to you if decide to pursue it.

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the most fustrating part is I sent away for the info packet and its just alot of testimonials of how much money people made. I can't find out anything on product or program specs.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sold it in the '80's, took it also, didn't see any results, didn't make any money, stopped selling it and never sold it, or bought it again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom