Here come the obamabucks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The first part is correct but the opinion programs on Fox are biased to the right. Now the real news programs more balanced that any other news source I have found.

Yeah, all those Fox News programs should be more balanced like MSNBC, CNN, CBS, NBC and ABC. They really should take a lesson on being balanced from Matthews, Olberman and Maddow.

:drunk5:

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, all those Fox News programs should be more balanced like MSNBC, CNN, CBS, NBC and ABC. They really should take a lesson on being balanced from Matthews, Olberman and Maddow.

:drunk5:

Hey. Olberman is balanced. If he wants to his viewers to see both side, he will have two people on to argue a point. A democrat and a liberal.

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://richardsmith.posterous.com/

It's just part of a contest for designers to redesign the currency. It's just for fun and not to be taken seriously. As a matter of fact, me and a few among my design peers almost entered into this contest, as well. That's what designers do when we're bored. We see something and try to make it better or offer a better solution.

Nothing to get red faced about.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't like the vertical design, and for God's sake - are people really stupid enough to want to put the current failure's picture on our currency?

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems like theres an art contest for some new currency and I'm just doing some critical thinking based on the current economic reality that we face.

The "Art contest" is actually not tied to the US Federal Government or the current administration in any way. Some marketing consultant schmuck is just trying to make headlines. The government has no plans to print $1,000 or $100,000 bills, or to print the currency presented in the article. We're actually concerned with deflation right now, not inflation. The M2 is forecast to be pretty flat for the next year, banks are holding capital and not making as many loans (therefor not expanding the money supply at a typical rate).

Latest posts

Top Bottom