Here come the obamabucks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Shootist said:
If some people spent the emotion and effort on improving their lives that they do criticzing and bitching about the government, they might actually make some progress.

Criticizing and bitching about the government IS about improving our lives. (Was that a Freudian Slip about ignoring government and making "progress"?)

Woody

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Criticizing and bitching about the government IS about improving our lives. (Was that a Freudian Slip about ignoring government and making "progress"?)

Woody

Maybe a slip demonstarting my fatalistic view...the extreme Democrats bring one sort of nonsense, the extreme Republicans another...and since the public political debate has been hijacked by extremists, who cares any more?

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If some people spent the emotion and effort on improving their lives that they do criticzing and bitching about the government, they might actually make some progress.

Kind of goes both ways doesn't it? But then again, I guess some people have it all figured out. I'm just so thankful those people are around just to show us just how much more supperior they are to the rest of us. It seems that is what they believe is their purpose. Me, I don't have it figured out, I'm more than willing to listen because I do make mistakes, but come in with that attitude, and they should know what they can do with their knowledge.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kind of goes both ways doesn't it? But then again, I guess some people have it all figured out. I'm just so thankful those people are around just to show us just how much more supperior they are to the rest of us. It seems that is what they believe is their purpose. Me, I don't have it figured out, I'm more than willing to listen because I do make mistakes, but come in with that attitude, and they should know what they can do with their knowledge.

Who said anything about "having it all figured out" or being "superior?" I just think it is BS to blame Obama for all your woes (just like it was BS to blame Bush). I just wonder what is the point of all the negativity? I'm more that willing to listen, even with my attitude and knowledge...:w000t:

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's easy. The American people are mad as hell and they have had enough from the Left Wingers. Barak Hussein Obama promised change. He will get it.
Whether he likes it or not.

They wanted a change from Bush too, and look at where we are. The problem is the extreme positions. Like it or not, that is the problem. The right and left wing extremists have hijacked the political debate. We are going to swing back and forth until the majority of Americans somehow find their voice, the voice of moderation, and restore some sanity to or political life.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They wanted a change from Bush too, and look at where we are. The problem is the extreme positions. Like it or not, that is the problem. The right and left wing extremists have hijacked the political debate. We are going to swing back and forth until the majority of Americans somehow find their voice, the voice of moderation, and restore some sanity to or political life.

We'll swing back and forth till most Americans find the voice of moderation? Say whaaaa?
If that's the case we'll be swinging forever.:hithead:

Latest posts

Top Bottom