Here we go again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love the mom.
Little Timmy was looking for a job at that closed Panda Express (aka roach eggs & rice). He must have thought the sword would impress them.
Uh, right. Maybe press 911.
If he lunged at them and then turned to run while the officers were firing, he could easily have caught a couple of well-deserved rounds in the back.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love the mom.
Little Timmy was looking for a job at that closed Panda Express (aka roach eggs & rice). He must have thought the sword would impress them.
Uh, right. Maybe press 911.
If he lunged at them and then turned to run while the officers were firing, he could easily have caught a couple of well-deserved rounds in the back.

He probably did some crazy ninja flip or spin and that's how he took rounds in the back....

Razur

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe he charged one officer, and another one shot him in the rear?
It doesn't sound implausible that they would surround him.
Having said that, I don't see why he couldn't just parry those bullets, he had a katana!

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe he charged one officer, and another one shot him in the rear?
It doesn't sound implausible that they would surround him.
Having said that, I don't see why he couldn't just parry those bullets, he had a katana!

Suspect between two cops, sounds like a high-probability blue-on-blue injury situation. Might not be avoidable, but shooting your partner, even accidentally, does not get you any officer of the year awards.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll just drop this here. Pay particular attention to the fact that he was shot in the back and even more attention to what he had in his hand when he goes down.

WARNING: Contains an actual shooting.

Last edited by a moderator:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll just drop this here. Pay particular attention to the fact that he was shot in the back and even more attention to what he had in his hand when he goes down.

WARNING: Contains an actual shooting.

What that video doesn't show is that the guy was reaching for a pistol behind his back. Its a training video, that got cut off.

There is another one out there on the same corner where the guy with the gun has a pistol, and is putting it on the ground as instructed by the LEO's.
A guy pops up behind the corner, and shoots the guy in the back.

A replay shows he was moving his hand toward a pistol in the waist band at the small of his back.

Notice in the video that the perp is moving his right hand toward his back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom