Here's A Question For You...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeti695

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No not sure really what grown up life was going to be. Thought the same, I guess, as most kids. See yourself kind of like your own family. Married with children, working and all that. Well part of that is true. No kids still working. As the old saying goes, wish I knew then what I know now. My adult life may had been a bit easier.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
How does your adult life compare to what you thought it would be when you were growing up?
No bars holding me in and no 6ft pile of dirt covering me!! Amazing how having a kiddo will change your whole perspective in life!! :cool: Life for the most part with all the ups and downs has been good since that woman presented that 9lb7oz bundle of joy to me !! Later on the crazy broad gave me a couple more and made it even better!! I will say that boys are WAY easier than girls to raise , but still a freaking hoot!

ICanFixIt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This may not be someone else's reality, but for me, I have had success beyond my wildest dreams from childhood. I have a nice warm house, plenty of good food, good health, and nobody is yelling at me. I have slept in a jungle, lived and worked on an Indian reservation, lived full-time on a sailboat, been blessed with great kids, flown an airplane, been a passenger on several helicopters, ridden a motorcycle 1000 miles in under 24 hours.(Notice how I group the kids with other adventures. The difference between an ordeal and an adventure is your attitude.) America has truly been a land of opportunity for this boy who grew up grateful for commodities and remembers the odd taste of rolled wheat breakfast cereal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom