Here's today's reminder to be safe.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeaLevelRam

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good video,

Part of the problem is bad training to start.

I walked off a local indoor range after someone's son swept the lanes with his finger on the trigger multiple times.

Twice after shooting some of a magazine he would turn around and talk to his Dad sweeping the other lanes with his finger on the trigger. Then resume shooting. Other shooters didn't notice.

I walked over and told his father...just got a dumb look...but he said something to his son.

Kid did it a third time, I packed up and left telling the range officer on the way out.

I don't know the end result. I haven't seen them since. I would probably leave if they did walk in cause you can fix stupid.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yep, the improper clothing can happen to anyone. Just ask any lefty that has ever shot a semi auto. And a couple of others weren't really at fault IMO. The girl double firing the 50 cal revo for instance. That gun has had many reported cases of double fires because the gun recoils to much in the hand and when it comes back down almost forcing the shooter to fire again if they didnt get their finger off the trigger fast enough, its a flaw in the design. Also the middle easterner shooting the T-rex, well lets just say I dare anyone on here to do better against that thing.

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen several of those videos in their entirety before, but the ones that stick out are the Middle Easterners shooting that elephant gun. If you watch the whole video, IIRC one of them actually busts the glass behind it(I may be wrong though).

Also, the chick at the end is Heather, a YouTube sensation that actually shoots(and fishes) a LOT, and by a lot I mean more than quite a few people on here to include myself. In my much shorter amount of shooting I've had several 9mm casings pop overhead and come down in the collar of my neck, and I'd hate to be target practicing in AL or MS in the summer in full tactical gear just to prevent a random shell fall. I guess we'd have to get BB's opinion on it past that though :D.

That video of the 50 cal barrel just falling out was hilarious though!

Latest posts

Top Bottom