Herman Cain forms exploratory committee for POTUS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is political rhetoric and playing on words. Most of the bible belt does not want a mosque being built in their city, he is just relaying what his potential constituents want plain and simple. I personally like the guy.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is political rhetoric and playing on words. Most of the bible belt does not want a mosque being built in their city, he is just relaying what his potential constituents want plain and simple. I personally like the guy.

Here's a big +1.
He's not against the first ammendment, he just says things he doesn't believe to get people to vote for him. BIG difference.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like the guy, and mostly what I have read about him and what he has said. We need to run Government more like a business. This guy was a CEO of a company. He is well spoken, has age for wisdom, and for those race bait-ers and the black community he provides a viable solution to the current administration.

DirtyDawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ahhh yes...just what we need. Another collectivist Republican that served as a board member and chairman of the Federal Reserve. Please....put more foxes in the hen house.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ahhh yes...just what we need. Another collectivist Republican that served as a board member and chairman of the Federal Reserve. Please....put more foxes in the hen house.

Collectivist? In what way specifically?

And he was never chairman of THE Federal Reserve. Do you have some resentment toward successful businessmen?

Latest posts

Top Bottom