High capacity mags in CA?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, hell. Should have bought from you. What's your website?
No website, I’m just a hoarder and decided to move some of my stash!!
My asking prics appear to be less than people selling in CA State, but whatever.
i wanted what I needed to cover my purchase cost and went with market prices on a few others.
If you need something just let me know
EDIT; i went through the mag ban so I remember $100 mini 14 mags, $40-$50 AR mags, $100 10/22 mags.
Therefore, buy cheap, stack deep! Hence, spread the wealth!!

Last edited:

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
fukin maggots
I think the judge did what he did because he knew the 9th was going to rule en banc and this judges ruling would be overturned and more restrictions would be added. He is actually trying to stop that. Hopefully the worthless scotus will take it and do the right thing. But I won’t hold my breath. Maybe when RBG is gone and another conservative justice is on the bench they will start hearing more cases. Right now we have no chance of getting good rulings with Roberts. That guy is a piece of crap.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sadly I believe you are correct on Roberts. One more thing we have to thank G.W. for, he looks like he could be the next Sandra Day O'conner.

Latest posts

Top Bottom