Hillary Clinton Supporters Have Low Testosterone Says Doctor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Male Hillary Clinton supporters probably suffer from low testosterone, a Florida physician said in a lighthearted TV commercial that has Hillary shills furious.

“For any guys out there that are thinking of voting for Hillary, I want to offer you a free testosterone test. Let’s see if we can help,” Dr. Dareld Morris says in the hilarious TV ad.

“Most are not aware of the effect low T can have on your mental state. For instance, your ability to focus and think clearly,” said Dr. Morris, who runs the Morris Medical and Weight Loss Center in Fort Myers.

Dr. Morris told NBC Florida the commercial was a humorous way to promote his medical practice while making a political statement (see video).

Hillary Clinton supporters — who can dish out insults but can’t take it — were upset.

“I honestly feel like he’s a pinhead for saying that,” said Tedazia Vinders.

Yoseph Tedros agreed, saying it’s Donald Trump who has low testosterone, not him.

“The person who really needs some testosterone probably, after his [debate] performance, would be Donald Trump,” said Tedros.

Trump actually has fairly high testosterone levels for his age, based on his recent medical tests, which were revealed on the Dr. Oz Show.

“Your testosterone is 441, which is good,” Dr. Oz told Trump with a chuckle.

In both men and women, testosterone levels start to plummet after age 40 (although, obviously, men naturally have more than women to begin with).

Low T is accompanied by loss of muscle mass, increased body fat, chronic fatigue, loss of sex drive and depression. Regular exercise and a healthy diet can protect against testosterone erosion.

Dr. Dareld Morris, a Trump supporter, finds the fallout from his TV commercial amusing.

“I’m voting for Donald Trump, so I think it’s even funnier,” said Dr. Morris, who’s genuinely curious about the correlation between political leaning and testosterone.

While Hillary has support from liberal Hollywood stars like director Michael Moore and actor George Clooney, Trump’s celebrity supporters include former heavyweight boxing champ Mike Tyson and action star Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson (note: both are minorities).

http://www.celebrityhealthfitness.c...pporters-low-testosterone-trolls-slam-doctor/

d1uy76iqdnrcvf.cloudfront.net_wp_content_uploads_2016_10_direc04f8dc0a5bcd07623b8f95f3486c8f6b.jpg

Director Michael Moore supports Hillary Clinton but predicts Donald Trump (whom he hates) will win the election. (Instagram)

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i question the ability of an obese 70 year old man who eats mostly fast food and does not exercise to have the testosterone levels dr. oprah reports without trt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom