Hillary Clinton Won’t Admit Right To Bear Arms Is Constitutional

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
CAUTION: HILLARY'S LIPS ARE MOVING!!!! BTW HILLARY, WHY DON'T YOU PROPOSE A SPECIAL TAX ON ILLEGAL DRUG DEALERS/USERS TO DEFRAY THE COST OF DRUG CRIMES/INJURIES. IMHO, YOU AND BILL PROBABLY WOULD OWE A VERY LARGE AMOUNT OF BACK TAXES??:censored:

Start at about 7:44 on this video for the 2nd Amendment attack:

Last edited:

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I feel really hopeless and helpless whenever I see or hear this female human thing.
But getting mad isn't doing me any good.
I think all I can do that will count for anything is vote for whatever monkey is running against her, which I'll do.

:nono2:

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Technically, it's not. The Constitution acknowledges citizens' right to bear arms, it doesn't grant citizens the right to bear arms.

St. Thomas would be proud.

Too often, people and the gov't forget this. It matters a lot because it changes the analysis of any proposed legislation, or at least it should.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Technically, it's not. The Constitution acknowledges citizens' pre-existing natural right to bear arms, it doesn't grant citizens the right to bear arms.

Fixed it for ya...

The pre-existing natural part is critical. It expresses the founders' belief that the Bill of Rights tells the government that it exists to protect rights that all men have just by being born - something contemporary law makers seem to forget or if they're dimocrats ignore or abhor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom