Holtzclaw Verdict

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not calling for leniency, i'm calling for moral and mental health treatment.

How do you know he needs mental health treatment? We seem to be all to eager to call for mental health treatment today. Maybe he was just a mean evil bastard. Evil exists in this world and all the special snowflakes seem to default to something being wrong with a bad guy's mental health instead of facing the fact that evil exists. Evil needs to be identified and called what it is, or it will never be dealt with, it will only grow. Me thinks that those who scream "mental health" may need to evaluate their own. :twocents:

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How do you know he needs mental health treatment? We seem to be all to eager to call for mental health treatment today. Maybe he was just a mean evil bastard. Evil exists in this world and all the special snowflakes seem to default to something being wrong with a bad guy's mental health instead of facing the fact that evil exists. Evil needs to be identified and called what it is, or it will never be dealt with, it will only grow. Me thinks that those who scream "mental health" may need to evaluate their own. :twocents:

This is a great point! Evil needs to be separated from the rest of us period!!!

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting read. Too long to paste and copy.

http://johntv.com/daniel_holtzclaw_01/

Wow. Good read. I never really knew anything about the specifics of the accusers or the trial, but I gotta admit, that sounds pretty fishy. Sucks to think investigators might/could go that far to demonize someone who might possibly be innocent.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are some things left out that I have heard (hearsay from officers), all I will say, is just like "To Make A Murderer", each story only tells one side, and only what they want you to hear. Remember, 3 sides to every story, there's his side, her side, and the truth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom