Holtzclaw Verdict

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddoubleddbra

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
He did a horrible crime under cover of a badge. He did it over and over, he will spend the rest of his life however long behind bars where he belongs. He most likely will commit suicide as rapists dont do well in prison. And Cops do absoultely horrible. As ar as him being segregated. The Supreme Court ruled 2 or 3 years ago that is was an 8th amendment violation to leave someone in segregation their entire sentence. The prison either has to atleast try to put him in general population or move him to a prison where he can be put in general population.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rape is a victimless crimes, but those damn homos are ruining the country.

It's not a victimless crime, and homosexuals are victims, too. Self-victims.

Are you seriously equating homosexuality to pedophilia and rape? In the same thread and same post where you're calling for leniency in sentencing a serial rapist?

You must have the weirdest value system I've ever seen.

I'm not calling for leniency, i'm calling for moral and mental health treatment.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
He did a horrible crime under cover of a badge. He did it over and over, he will spend the rest of his life however long behind bars where he belongs. He most likely will commit suicide as rapists dont do well in prison. And Cops do absoultely horrible. As ar as him being segregated. The Supreme Court ruled 2 or 3 years ago that is was an 8th amendment violation to leave someone in segregation their entire sentence. The prison either has to atleast try to put him in general population or move him to a prison where he can be put in general population.

That would not apply if the prisoner wants to be segregated or if there is a compelling reason, like the safety of the prisoner or other prisoners.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
... homosexuals are victims, too. Self-victims.

Wait a minute. How are homosexuals "self-victims?" We are told repeatedly that homosexuality is not a 'choice.' They are born that way, just like their race or sex. How can they be "self-victims?" There is obviously something I do not understand.

Latest posts

Top Bottom