Holy freakin' motherlode!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeerAssassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I went to Wal-Mart here in Poteau a few minutes ago for some charcoal...Imagine my amazement when I check the ammo case and see several Winchester and Remington 525 bricks, and around 10 bricks of Federal Automatch, plus a few boxes of Mini Mags. I had my wife with me so despite her protests, I managed to pick up six boxes of Automatch. They also had .223, .45 and a few other calibers. Clerk said it had been on the shelf for about 15 minutes. This should satisfy my shooting needs for at least a year! Happy happy happy!!

i.imgur.com_VzIOShj.jpg

EP1985

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I went to Wal-Mart here in Poteau a few minutes ago for some charcoal...Imagine my amazement when I check the ammo case and see several Winchester and Remington 525 bricks, and around 10 bricks of Federal Automatch, plus a few boxes of Mini Mags. I had my wife with me so despite her protests, I managed to pick up six boxes of Automatch. They also had .223, .45 and a few other calibers. Clerk said it had been on the shelf for about 15 minutes. This should satisfy my shooting needs for at least a year! Happy happy happy!!

i.imgur.com_VzIOShj.jpg
awesome fine, you should keep that at my house and it will be like both of ours. LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom