I'm a proud dad.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to get fireworks with the kids and their mom today. When we got to the tent, the 2 gentlemen there were way behind, had barely started setting up, and their help had all bailed on them. They were looking quite exasperated. So my teenage daughter asks if they would like some help.

They say yes and her and both of her brothers dive in and start unpacking and stacking fireworks on the tables. Their mom and I also dove in. Now this is one of the bigger size tents with tables all along the outside edge. Probably a good 60'x60'. In the span of 90 minutes we have 90% of the boxes emptied and stacked and the extra neatly stacked and organized behind the tables.

As thanks, and despite my kids protesting, they gave us a heckuva discount. I estimate we ended up with over $400 worth of fireworks at far less than 1/2 price.

This is a memory they will now have for the rest of their lives. I couldn't be more proud.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to get fireworks with the kids and their mom today. When we got to the tent, the 2 gentlemen there were way behind, had barely started setting up, and their help had all bailed on them. They were looking quite exasperated. So my teenage daughter asks if they would like some help.

They say yes and her and both of her brothers dive in and start unpacking and stacking fireworks on the tables. Their mom and I also dove in. Now this is one of the bigger size tents with tables all along the outside edge. Probably a good 60'x60'. In the span of 90 minutes we have 90% of the boxes emptied and stacked and the extra neatly stacked and organized behind the tables.

As thanks, and despite my kids protesting, they gave us a heckuva discount. I estimate we ended up with over $400 worth of fireworks at far less than 1/2 price.

This is a memory they will now have for the rest of their lives. I couldn't be more proud.
It's Ok to be proud of yourself as well, you've done your job, it's called parenting.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Problem with your story…. Do you really think any of us believe you would shoot anything that wasn’t a .22… or occasionally a .25? It’s either all for the kids or all bs ;)

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Problem with your story…. Do you really think any of us believe you would shoot anything that wasn’t a .22… or occasionally a .25? It’s either all for the kids or all bs ;)

Pretty sure some of these mortars could do more damage than a .22.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Way to go DAD!

1687657221888.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom