Homeowner charged with manslaughter for shooting at home invasion suspects: What Went Wrong?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ten feet away, aims at rear tires, hits scum-bag in rear seat. Hell, that should be 3-5 just for poor marksmanship. Also, keep in mind, if you are involved in a shooting, the only word you should say to the police is "lawyer". And then STFU.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ten feet away, aims at rear tires, hits scum-bag in rear seat. Hell, that should be 3-5 just for poor marksmanship. Also, keep in mind, if you are involved in a shooting, the only word you should say to the police is "lawyer". And then STFU.
I find myself fully in agreement with ace, particularly the second half of his post.

It was bound to happen eventually.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't we have a case in Oklahoma recently where someone shot at a fleeing vehicle and ended up killing an elderly neighbor lady in her home? I wanna say this was near Muskogee or something?

This is open-and-shut. Bad choices, man. What he was trying to do was punish, not protect.

<edit> Also, he said he was 10 feet from the vehicle and shooting at the tires - yet someone in the passenger compartment ended up dead. Not a great shot, or he's got a pretty bad memory.

Latest posts

Top Bottom