Honda Mechanics Looking for Side Work

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, I need to do a motor swap in a 97 Civic. I am wanting to buy one of the Japanese 40,000 mile motors and installing it. Basically they are long blocks, remove old motor, switch over the manifold up to the new one, and stick in the new one.

If you are interested, drop me a PM with prices, and timeline.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
shoot me a pm...I may not be in your area but depending what is in there now and what you want installed I can help ya out.

If you wanna bring it to OKC I could do it quick, but can probably get somebody from Tulsa to do it for you as well.

I can even tell you how to do it if you have access to some tools

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you are running a JDM motor make sure you get the JDM ECU...

Thanks, pretty new to imports, what is that and how can I tell?

shoot me a pm...I may not be in your area but depending what is in there now and what you want installed I can help ya out.

If you wanna bring it to OKC I could do it quick, but can probably get somebody from Tulsa to do it for you as well.

I can even tell you how to do it if you have access to some tools

Done several swaps before, I am just pushing 50, have two bad knees, a bad shoulder, and it is 195 degrees outside, and my garage is not air conditioned..... :D

I could probably get it to OKC if you are interested, shoot me a PM with what it would cost me?

Latest posts

Top Bottom