Honest FLL transfer locations that are't too expensive

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use BANG. Patrick is a good guy.

Why would you have to have the gun transferred back to arkansas if you are a resident of oklahoma????

Last edited:

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Patrick @ Broken Arrow National Guns is the guy you wanna use. He is Reddog1 on the board here. He is great for transfers. If you are buyin new it would behoov you to check out the prices with him also. He charges 10 bucks per firearm for transfers. He does it out of his home. So his buisiness hours are usually in line with everybody's free time. You don't have to take off work or wait till Saturday to pick up your gun.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seconds on BANG for transfer or purchase.

You haven't said whether these are rifles or handguns.

Handgun, must be transferred to an FFL in your state of residence. Rifle, you can get from an FFL in any state (per ATF regs, but some states restrict this). Person-to-person transactions outside your home state are not permitted.

BrentMC

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seconds on BANG for transfer or purchase.

You haven't said whether these are rifles or handguns.

Handgun, must be transferred to an FFL in your state of residence. Rifle, you can get from an FFL in any state (per ATF regs, but some states restrict this). Person-to-person transactions outside your home state are not permitted.

Rifles for now. But I'll likely be interested in handguns at some point. I appreciate the information.

Latest posts

Top Bottom