Hope this is not a new trend....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the same reason you see people in mcdonalds still wearing there motorcycle helmet.

Is the Braum's within walking distance of any place to play airsoft? If so then that makes sense. BUT if not then they must have drove. So why not put the vest in the back seat or something?
Did they order their food to go or did they eat there?

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know if you're being serious or not, but even if he had green hair I might not have paid him any mind. It was the gaudy orange hair color AND the tacticool vest and glasses that caught my eye.

Teenagers have been know to color their hair many strange colors, orange being one of those colors.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No place for airsoft nearby that I know of. Moreover, the kid was kinda modeling it for his friends, turning this way and that while telling them about its features. And this was not a simple "photographer's" style vest. It was a true tactical vest with MOLLE style strapping all over it, with several straps and buckles to fasten it on. I could be over-reacting here, but there are copycats out there, and I've read that there are quite a number of kids who idolize the Columbine shooters. As Dennis said, the kid is/was an attention whore, and he got my attention.

duliemilo

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This kid probably wants to get a rise out of anyone who's scared of active shooter scenarios. He most likely doesn't get any attention at home so he has to go sporting his dads vest to be cool. Not to be a dick but this kid wasn't carrying, but he exacted the response from you that he wanted. Pay them no attention and go about your life.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No place for airsoft nearby that I know of. Moreover, the kid was kinda modeling it for his friends, turning this way and that while telling them about its features. And this was not a simple "photographer's" style vest. It was a true tactical vest with MOLLE style strapping all over it, with several straps and buckles to fasten it on. I could be over-reacting here, but there are copycats out there, and I've read that there are quite a number of kids who idolize the Columbine shooters. As Dennis said, the kid is/was an attention whore, and he got my attention.
Well do you want us to do something about it? Or should you have watched to try and get information like vehicle/license plate information, his description and spoke with local law enforcement about your concerns. If you really think he is a copycat then OSA shouldn't be your first stop.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well do you want us to do something about it? Or should you have watched to try and get information like vehicle/license plate information, his description and spoke with local law enforcement about your concerns. If you really think he is a copycat then OSA shouldn't be your first stop.
OSA wasn't my first stop. I called Seal Team Six first. They were busy.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Relax dude, I seriously doubt he has any ulterior motives or copycat dreams. He is just a kid wearing a cool shooter vest, hell maybe he was just playing airsoft and met some other buddies for some ice cream. When I was in high school, I walked around the mall in jungle boots, a trench coat. This was in Colorado several years before Columbine, mind you. I had no dark intentions, it just looked cool back then. In college, my hair was purple at times. Sometimes it was in braids. Just to complete the image, I am a ginger, at least I was before it all fell out. I am willing to be most of you guys here would have been drooling over this kind of gear when you were 16.

Latest posts

Top Bottom