Hope this is not a new trend....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Relax dude, I seriously doubt he has any ulterior motives or copycat dreams. He is just a kid wearing a cool shooter vest, hell maybe he was just playing airsoft and met some other buddies for some ice cream. When I was in high school, I walked around the mall in jungle boots, a trench coat. This was in Colorado several years before Columbine, mind you. I had no dark intentions, it just looked cool back then. In college, my hair was purple at times. Sometimes it was in braids. Just to complete the image, I am a ginger, at least I was before it all fell out. I am willing to be most of you guys here would have been drooling over this kind of gear when you were 16.

Not really. But that was a LONG time ago and things have changed! :P

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I live in Lawton too....and there are PLENTY of wierdo's here! He woulda caught my attention too. Don't know without being there if i would have been "worried" but if we don't pay attention we get caught with our pants down.

We were in Wichita falls about a month ago and went into Target.....we'd been in there a while and then this clown shows up in a full faced cycle helmet and a backpack....never took the helmet off....he lollygagged around and never bought anything...i kept an eye on him the whole time. It was just really really strange. Stuff generally just doesn't bother me..but this one i just had a feeling. Nothing happened, and he left, never taking the helmet off. but i just felt like i had to keep him in sight....strange.

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The least he could have done woulda been farted around in a more interesting part of the store so i would have had more interensting stuff to act like i was looking at..HAHAHAHA

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
<<<<<<<<<<If your only carrying one gun in Ltown ...you are severely under gunned.
Mainly because they usually run in packs, you may not know it without watching, but they are...
I know ,I know...at least consider a rifle in your car??
If you have to crawl youll have somewhere to crawl for!
This is why I CC in Lawton - not ever looking for trouble but if it comes my way then I want to be able to do more than try to crawl away under fire or wait until someone walks by to pop me or my loved ones.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Relax dude, I seriously doubt he has any ulterior motives or copycat dreams. He is just a kid wearing a cool shooter vest, hell maybe he was just playing airsoft and met some other buddies for some ice cream. When I was in high school, I walked around the mall in jungle boots, a trench coat. This was in Colorado several years before Columbine, mind you. I had no dark intentions, it just looked cool back then. In college, my hair was purple at times. Sometimes it was in braids. Just to complete the image, I am a ginger, at least I was before it all fell out. I am willing to be most of you guys here would have been drooling over this kind of gear when you were 16.
The key word here...Before...
Yea I dressed that way too ..field jackets were the shizniq, you can hide a LOT of stuff in a field jacket.
But whats up with this ..saggin with your tighty whiteys hangin out....makes me want to shoot them in the axx with a bb gun
NOTE: I would Never do this or advocate it...just feel like it
....at least the Old saggin was colored boxers or something

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe they were about to go/just finished playing airsoft and he hadn't offloaded yet. I'm sure there's some explanation, but he probably should have left the gear in the car.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The saggin started in my day, but it is way worse now. WAY worse. In my day, it was starter jackets and baggy jeans or combat boots and trench coats. I wasn't old enough for boomsticks, so I carried knives.

Latest posts

Top Bottom