hope yall can answer this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Find a good friend and store the guns at their house until she is completely cleared/expunged whatever. You don't want her going to jail, or permanently losing the privilege... er, I mean "right" to own a gun.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree. She is 28 never been in any legal trouble. This case is pretty weak. She more or less got caught up in her ex husbands trouble and is paying for it for 5 years. I think as long as its a white collar non violent type crime you should be able to apply to own a firearm

Sounds like you got caught up in her too...

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
you do know that the class certificate is good for eternity. If you take the class now, you can use it for the ccw Whenever you apply. Mine was Several years old when I got approved just this year. And depending on how her atty worked it out, he deferred sentence could fall off once she is done the time requirement. Check into this.

Vandy9303

Marksman
Reaction score
you do know that the class certificate is good for eternity. If you take the class now, you can use it for the ccw Whenever you apply. Mine was Several years old when I got approved just this year. And depending on how her atty worked it out, he deferred sentence could fall off once she is done the time requirement. Check into this.

yeah i need to do some checking in to this who situation with what it is going to take to get it done.

Latest posts

Top Bottom