Hornady customer service

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man! I have to give Kudu's to Hornady. I bought the LNL three years ago, and it has ran like a champ. Last week, at our local range, we had the Oklahoma hose down match. 280 rounds in four stages. It was insane.
A couple of days prior, I was loading .40 S&W, when the primer slider that picks up the primer and puts it in place had some sort of malfunction, and it broke. Called Hornady, and told them the situation. They sent the repair part 2 day air, and I had it in time to finish loading.
Thinking that I don't want to be in that situation again, I called them back the other day, and gave them a list of items that I wanted to keep on the shelf for backup. The lady never hesitated to tell me that this was going to be warranty, and proceeded to get my shipping info. I told her that this was just a spare parts order, that I was willing to pay.
Nope! free. No charge for shipping. It came in today.
Great customer service!
BTW, when you call them, their phone message ROCKS!

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hornady CS is the best in the business.

I've had good luck with RCBS too, but Hornady has taken care of me above and beyond on several occasions. Haven't had a problem with my LnL for them to fix yet. Just lots of free boolets and questions they've been 100% perfect.

ASP785

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stumbled upon this thread tonight because my 3 year old LNL press broke the exact same part this evening. It was the first thing that has ever broke on it. I was going to order one online but I think I will give Hornady a call instead!

Kryxar

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback on Hornady. The fact that Hornady and Dillon, both have such strong customer service really doesn't help me choose which press to go with.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kryxar said:
Thanks for the feedback on Hornady. The fact that Hornady and Dillon, both have such strong customer service really doesn't help me choose which press to go with.

I looked at all different brands of progressive loaders before making my decision.
As I load 10 different cartridges, from straight walled to bottleneck rounds, my main concern was how fast setups could be made, and the cost of the accessories to make this happen.
Hornady was the fastest and most economical.
1000 .45 XTP Hp's for free sure was nice as a rebate for buying the press.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ASP785 said:
I stumbled upon this thread tonight because my 3 year old LNL press broke the exact same part this evening. It was the first thing that has ever broke on it. I was going to order one online but I think I will give Hornady a call instead!

Lifetime warranty on parts. If you broke the primer slider, make sure to check the guide rod that runs it in and out. I don't know if the rod got bent first, or something had the slider hung up to cause the bend, but check it closely.

Latest posts

Top Bottom