Horror Story: M&P 10 and S&W's Customer Service

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Enough room in front of the gas block to thread it? SBR?
Nah, even if I did trust the barrel enough to keep shooting it, the crack from the split goes almost right up to the gas block journal. The only way to use it would be to chop it behind the gas port and have the gas block journal turned farther rearward, at carbine or pistol length... which would give me something like a 9" .308, which is something I have absolutely no use for, and would cost another $200 for tax stamp in addition to all the machine work. I think I will probably hold out for a little bit and see if I can eventually get a barrel for it.

Okie11B

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
God I just re read this. So much **** talk it's hilarious. Ok don't take my word for it. Research Chris Kyle too he spoke at length at how unreliable the SR25 was in the field. So me the dumbass, James Yeager, and Chris Kyle are all idiots. Acknowledge all. Honestly keep rockin your AR10s some of yall deserve em. :-)

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
God I just re read this. So much **** talk it's hilarious. Ok don't take my word for it. Research Chris Kyle too he spoke at length at how unreliable the SR25 was in the field. So me the dumbass, James Yeager, and Chris Kyle are all idiots. Acknowledge all. Honestly keep rockin your AR10s some of yall deserve em. :-)

SNAP......a fakin axpert....at last ........who wudda knowd..8/

Latest posts

Top Bottom