Hot Dog!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While I love a good chili cheese dog the most and a good plain dog with mustard next. A bagel dog is pretty good too. Tear the bagel just enough to squirt some mustard down in there and wolf it down.

Of course most are not really hotdogs but sausages. So a completely different flavor. Sadly I can not eat them anymore and I have to use Keto buns or tortillas for my hotdogs now, but better than nothing I guess. (barely)

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While I love a good chili cheese dog the most and a good plain dog with mustard next. A bagel dog is pretty good too. Tear the bagel just enough to squirt some mustard down in there and wolf it down.

Of course most are not really hotdogs but sausages. So a completely different flavor. Sadly I can not eat them anymore and I have to use Keto buns or tortillas for my hotdogs now, but better than nothing I guess. (barely)
Hotdogs are sausages.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hotdog like … there is a bar in Long Beach (CA) that been around for 100 years called Joe Jost’s. Famous bar loved by a very diverse customer base. During the Rodney King riots, patrons took up arms to protect the bar.

They have a “Special” that is a steamed polish sausage on rye with mustard, Swiss and a pickle slice. Served with a pickled egg, pretzels and a schooner of PBR (I think it might be Coor’s Light nowadays).

Key is they steam the sausage. Incredible.

V98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hotdog like … there is a bar in Long Beach (CA) that been around for 100 years called Joe Jost’s. Famous bar loved by a very diverse customer base. During the Rodney King riots, patrons took up arms to protect the bar.

They have a “Special” that is a steamed polish sausage on rye with mustard, Swiss and a pickle slice. Served with a pickled egg, pretzels and a schooner of PBR (I think it might be Coor’s Light nowadays).

Key is they steam the sausage. Incredible.
Nice!

Latest posts

Top Bottom