62 dogs in 10 minutes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At the annual July 4th hot dog eating contest Joey Chestnut was able to put away 62 and Miki Sudo was able to down 39.5.......I'm no slouch when it comes to putting away groceries but there is no way in he!! that I could come anywhere close to either one of them.

https://apnews.com/article/nathans-hot-dog-contest-coney-island-05ee1695b09809770ffc648c97337c3b
hd.jpg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't even like Nathan's dogs. They taste funny to me and have an aftertaste I really don't like.

How someone could eat 2 let alone 62 is way beyond me.

My dad did a stint at a slaughterhouse when he was in veterinary school. He always said that some things were made for eating and some were made for selling. He was a firm believer that hot dogs and ANY lunch meat type product was DEFINITELY made for selling. 😏😏

We used to have to drive past an old slaughterhouse when going out to my dad's practice (you OGs from Duncan might remember the old Ridley's Packing Plant east of town on Main Street) and the smell alone when they were processing was enough to make a believer outta me. 😖😖😖

Latest posts

Top Bottom