Hot inflation data points to a record-high Social Security cost-of-living adjustment in 2023. Some want to change how increases are measured

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
amen to this.

according to our current president, that nonstop, endless stream of migration is a source of our strength.

you know, because people being promised a better life will pick fruit and scrub toilets really hard for you for at least 5-8 years until they figure out the whole game. hence the "non-stop, endless stream" part.
there can never just be 2 million migrants per year for like a 5 year period and that's it; we're full. nope, those migrants eventually stop working when they get burned out and they must depend on new hopefuls.

>it's so sick, they call them dreamers.

remember when you had dreams?
Lets get it straight. They are not migrants.
They are illegal aliens to this country. They have no right to cross our border unless they follow the Immigration laws in effect or apply for asylum which most cannot do as according to international law, you have to apply at the first border crossing. Almost zero of the people crossing our southern border are mexicans.
These illegals are coming from over 55 countries all over the world, maybe more.
Trump had this shut down during his term with the remain in Mexico rule. brain dead biden has ignored it.
We don't want or need your illegals. We need legal immigration with people that can contribute to our society as engineers, scientists and so on that can support themselves vs illegals that are looking for handouts.
No country in the entire world has an open border for illegals other than the US.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
amen to this.

according to our current president, that nonstop, endless stream of migration is a source of our strength.

you know, because people being promised a better life will pick fruit and scrub toilets really hard for you for at least 5-8 years until they figure out the whole game. hence the "non-stop, endless stream" part.
there can never just be 2 million migrants per year for like a 5 year period and that's it; we're full. nope, those migrants eventually stop working when they get burned out and they must depend on new hopefuls.

>it's so sick, they call them dreamers.

remember when you had dreams?
Can anyone please explain the reasoning of this to me, I mean: WTF :censored:
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politi...-arizona-to-remove-border-shipping-containers

Last edited:

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Can anyone please explain the reasoning of this to me, I mean: WTF
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politi...-arizona-to-remove-border-shipping-containers
>“The unauthorized placement of those containers constitutes a violation of federal law and is a trespass against the United States,” the letter states. “That trespass is harming federal lands and resources and impeding Reclamation’s ability to perform its mission.”

>literally creating a barrier to STOP the 2 million people who endlessly stream across the border every year (this is more than births, btw....and they also have births too.) is TRESPASSING
>n-no.....the people coming across who now populate more than 17 US states COMBINED aren't trespassing! *they just want a better life*

i hate the antichrist. the us is dead. i support anyone who fights it at this point. whoever it is. didn't think that would be BRICS but here we are.

Latest posts

Top Bottom