House Democrats Tell Supreme Court They May Impeach Trump Again by 2021

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, it's good to know there are so many mental midgets on here to spar with ! Looking forward to all this fun.
The beauty part is that you completely agree with a lot of the people on here.
They're poking at you because you're expressing their point of view in a way that verges on the impolite.

I'm not defending you.
It's just funny.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Well, I don't think I was impolite to anyone that was not impolite to me. But, it's all good....

Where’s that giant ballot with 200 races to choose candidates for? If you don’t have it, what state and county was it in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just was trying to make a point but some of the tools in this shed are not real sharp....but that just makes it more entertaining.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
says the guy with 21,000 posts ! hahaha

But even if you really wanted to the real information is not really available. But you just keep on acting like you do it if it makes you feel better.

I'm not whining about not having the time to make myself an informed voter. One can find all sorts of stuff with a quick search.....

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just was trying to make a point but some of the tools in this shed are not real sharp....but that just makes it more entertaining.

Yes... yes.... we know.... I saw you post the same crap over on Glocktalk. Lots of people called you out for some of your Democrat mentality. Especially your notion gun owners shouldn't be allowed to own tax stamp items.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes... yes.... we know.... I saw you post the same crap over on Glocktalk. Lots of people called you out for some of your Democrat mentality. Especially your notion gun owners shouldn't be allowed to own tax stamp items.
I don't have much of a democrat mentality. Show me where I said anything that showed any democrat mentality ?

And does that position cause you some heartburn ?

Last edited:

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

Need to change your user name to FOS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Top Bottom